Written by Ryan Ballard
Released today on both Google Play and also the Amazon Appstore, 9 Clues 2: The Ward is really a mystery game where players assume the function of a young detective within the 1950s who has received an upsetting telephone call asking for help, from a secluded island that contains a mental hospital.
Shortly after arriving, one of the doctors is murdered, and it’s incumbent upon the investigator to solve the murder. The sport includes 42 locations, 18 mini games, several characters, and google Play Games integration.
9 Clues 2: The Ward Features:
– 42 eerie locations to explore
– 18 challenging mini-games to play
– Eight suspicious characters to meet
– 19 achievements to unlock
– Three difficulty modes: casual, advanced and expert
– Spine-tingling story occur a 1950s American mental asylum
9 Clues 2: The Ward can be obtained to download free of charge from either Google Play or Amazon Appstore to try the game out, with a single IAP of $2.99 that unlocks the entire version. That’s the sale price for the next day or two, which jumps to $4.99 after September 18th.
Amazon Marketplace: 9 Clues 2: The Ward
9 Clues 2: The Ward (Playboard) | 9 Clues 2: The Ward (Play Store)