Written by Ryan Ballard
To be released by Fliptus Pty Ltd, Beat Bop is a tapping game where players are using their frantic tapping to produce music for fans. Players assume the same Le of the struggling guitar player, with aspirations of stardom. As players progress their character, they will be recruiting band-mates to play with, and invest in merchandise that can be sold when not playing the game.
[UPDATE: Tuesday, August 25th, 2:33 AM, PST] For all of you that enjoy clicking/rapid tapping games, Beat Bop is now available in the Google Play Store. The game is free of charge to download and does include in-app purchases. The link to download the sport can be found after this short article.
Beat Bop is also set to include random tasks, that players can choose to win an “extra boost” (based on the presser), or will result in an accident that can cause a setback. Even the sound and tempo of the songs will dynamically respond to the performance of the player. Faster tapping, for example, will respond in amping in the music, while recruiting the aforementioned band mates will influence the design and style, according to what instruments they play.
Beat Bop Features:
– Start with nothing. Recruit music players and cargo them track of new clothes and gear
– Dynamic and original soundtrack that matches the way you tap and also the band members you play with
– Easy to play – simply tap to jam together with your band and rake in money
– Sell merchandise without anyone’s knowledge to get rich even while you’re idle
– Polished, vibrant and light-hearted graphics
– Original soundtrack supplied by Piotr Nowotnik
Beat Bop is set go possess a soft release around australia and New Zealand on August 20th, on and on global at a later date. The sport is slated to become free with “opt-in ads”. You should check out the game in action in advance with the trailer below.
Beat Bop (Playboard) | Beat Bop (Play Store)